Frequently Asked Questions
Visit Membership section for information.
ASPN membership dues are currently $250 per year (from January 1-December 31) for Active and Associate members. Candidate membership is complimentary.
- ASPN Active Membership Certificate
- Discounted fees for annual meeting
- Access to Synapse
- ASPN "members-only" section
- Contact with other experts in peripheral nerve surgery and research
- Online membership directory
- Opportunity for professional development / CME
- Online calendar of events with meetings/events of interest to ASPN members
Visit Annual Meeting section for information regarding ASPN Annual Meetings.
Visit Registration section for information regarding Annual Meeting registration.
ASPN accepts cash, check, MasterCard, Visa or AmericanExpress.
If you find the need to cancel your meeting registration, visit Registration section to review the Annual Meeting registration cancellation policy.
ASPN offers CME credit for physicians and allied health professionals.
Annual Meeting attendees will receive CME certificates and/or certificates of attendance immediately upon completion of the electronic post Annual Meeting evaluation. If an attendee has not received his/her certificate(s), please contact the ASPN administrative office.
American Society for Peripheral Nerve
500 Cummings Center
Beverly, MA 01915