- What’s new in nerve this month? Spotlight on education.
- Did you see? Members of ASPN featured in National Geographic magazine!
- Welcome new recruits! Learn more about some of the newest members of ASPN
- Lean abou the ASPN Nerves Without Borders Outreach Program
- Blast from the Past: Forgotten Fascicles by Dr. Aron Wahrman, as well as a Blast from the Past quiz! Can you identify the person(s) in the photo taken at the first ASRM meeting in NYC in 1983?
- Penny for your Thoughts? A new survey question for the ASPN audience
- Synaptic Connections: Post your job of fellowship opportunity for the community to see
- Artistic Innervations contribution by Dr. Lee Dellon
- Other interesting articles and affiliate society meeting information
Alison Snyder-Warwick, MD, Editor
Hollie Power, MD, Associate Editor
Gedge Rosson, Associate Editor
Joseph Catapano, MD, Junior Editor
Lisa Gfrerer, MD, PhD, Junior Editor
Petros Konofaos, MD, PhD, Junior Editor
Margaret Luthringer, MD, Junior Editor
Zeshaan Maan, MBBS, MSc, Junior Editor
Usama Omar, MD, MSc, Junior Editor
Cliff Pereira, MD, Junior Editor
Vanessa Sammons, MBBS, Junior Editor
Filip Simunovic, MD, Junior Editor
Jose Telich, MD, Junior Editor
Xuejian Wang, PhD, Junior Editor
All newsletters are copyright protected by The American Society for Peripheral Nerve. All rights reserved. No portion of this web site may be printed, saved electronically or otherwise without the express written permission from the American Society for Peripheral Nerve.
The views expressed and the subject material presented in the American Society of Peripheral Nerve newsletters represent the personal views of the individual authors and do not represent the opinion of the American Society for Peripheral Nerve. The Society assumes no responsibilities for such views or materials, and hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, for the content of any Society newsletter.