Spotlight on Sensory Reconstruction
- Message from the ASPN President, Dr. Greg Borschel
- Spotlight on Sensory Reconstructions: Highlights from ASPN members' work on eyes, lower lip and breast, and a special call out to 2021 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine awardees David Julius and Ardem Patapoutian "for their discoveries of receptors for temperature and touch"
- Did you know?
- Coding Corner by the ASPN Coding Committee
- Forgotten Fascicles by Dr. Aron Wahrman
- Artistic Innervations, to highlight creative expressions from the membership
Alison Snyder-Warwick, MD, Editor
Hollie Power, MD, Associate Editor
Gedge Rosson, Associate Editor
Joseph Catapano, MD, Junior Editor
Lisa Gfrerer, MD, PhD, Junior Editor
Petros Konofaos, MD, PhD, Junior Editor
Margaret Luthringer, MD, Junior Editor
Zeshaan Maan, MBBS, MSc, Junior Editor
Usama Omar, MD, MSc, Junior Editor
Cliff Pereira, MD, Junior Editor
Vanessa Sammons, MBBS, Junior Editor
Filip Simunovic, MD, Junior Editor
Jose Telich, MD, Junior Editor
Xuejian Wang, PhD, Junior Editor
All newsletters are copyright protected by The American Society for Peripheral Nerve. All rights reserved. No portion of this web site may be printed, saved electronically or otherwise without the express written permission from the American Society for Peripheral Nerve.
The views expressed and the subject material presented in the American Society of Peripheral Nerve newsletters represent the personal views of the individual authors and do not represent the opinion of the American Society for Peripheral Nerve. The Society assumes no responsibilities for such views or materials, and hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, for the content of any Society newsletter.