Full Compliance with CAN-SPAM.
American Society for Peripheral Nerve (ASPN) maintains dedicated web and database servers hosting content and email services.
ASPN has never, and will never, participate or allow SPAM to be sent from any of its dedicated servers.
If you believe that SPAM has been sent from us, please let us know immediately so that our engineers can investigate and
rectify the situation.
more information on the CAN-SPAM Act
Your Privacy is Completely Assured.
At ASPN, we strive to develop innovative services to better serve our users. We recognize that privacy is an important
the types of personal information we gather when you use ASPN's services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard it.
The following principles apply to the personally identifying information we ask for and that you provide.
"Personally identifying information" is information that individually identifies you, such as your name, physical
address or email address.
- ASPN does not collect any information your browser makes available whenever you visit our website.
- Most of our systems require you to register for an account. The Society may collect personal information in order to
create an account (typically your name, email address and a password for your account). That information will be used
to provide the service. For certain services, such as Meeting Registration, the ASPN may request credit card or other
payment information which we transmit in encrypted form on secure servers and then discard. These data are not
- We do not rent, give out, or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals.
- At no time is your information available to anyone outside of ASPN leadership, its employees or managers.
- In the event of a transfer of ownership of ASPN, such as acquisition by or merger with another Society or Organization,
we will provide notice before any personally identifying information is transferred and becomes subject to a different
Changes to this Policy
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or
destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to ASPN leaders who need to know that information in order to
deliver, operate, develop or improve our services.
- At no time is your personally identifying information available to the outside public.
- All information and services can be sent over encrypted channels. Not all ASPN information may use this service. In the
event of credit card or checking account use, all information is sent over 128-bit or 256-bit encrypted channels.
that are more significant. Regardless, we will post those changes on this page.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us via our Contact Form, available
The Privacy Notice posted on this site was updated on April 8, 2014.